- Our heroes surrendered to the authority (and overwhelming force) of the Sharn Watch.
- Akmenos and Quil were held separately for further questioning.
- Lt. Zankas Silverkin, commander of the Tavick’s Market Watch, threatened the heroes with Assault and Battery, Armed Assault, Misuse of Magic, and Murder.
- Silverkin proposed a way to avoid “legal complications”. He would be willing to say to authorities higher up the chain than he, that the prisoners weren’t captured/slain by our heroes until a time several days from now. That would give him time to notify his superiors of the jailbreak and for them to post a bounty for the criminals capture. In 3 days time, he files a report that the heroes have completed the bounty, which authorizes him to disperse the reward. He only requires their signatures on the forms, and their tacit agreement to split the bounty with him.
- Given a minute to talk amongst themselves the group decide that Silverkins is untrustworthy, but see no other way to get out of Watch custody.
- Davian Tarmikos posing as the party’s barrister, tried to hire them for a secretive task. He claims he can maneuver things to get them released but only if they don’t co-operate with Silverkin’s plan. Once they’re under his thumb he can’t help them. If they agree to keep their mouths shut and stick to their story he can have the charges dropped in a few hours.
The party stands on a secluded street near a manhole to the sewers in Sharn’s Depths. Hopefully, they can navigate toward the first fallen dragonshard.